• 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or similar role in an agile environment.
• Strong understanding of agile methodologies, preferably Scrum.
• Excellent communication, leadership, and negotiation skills.
• Proven ability to define user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
What we offer
• Salary 2800 - 4300 EUR gross or higher, adjusted to your expertise.
• Special thank you’s, such as performance & annual bonuses (employee shares of the company).
• Fully remote work opportunities with an A-class office at Dzirnieku 26, Marupe.
• Cutting-edge AI project with no analogue within the industry.
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Gym/Sports compensation.
• Paid day-off and gift on your Birthday.
• Best roof grill parties, sushi/pizza (and whatever) days.
• Breathtaking challenges, where everything is possible.
• Great attitude from colleagues and creative management.
• Are you a decision-maker who thrives in a dynamic environment?
• Are you passionate about shaping digital products that meet both business objectives and user needs?
• Join our team as an IT Product Owner where you will spearhead the creation and delivery of a cutting-edge AI-powered business process management web platform, shaping the future of innovation in the industry.
• Define and prioritize the product backlog, balancing customer needs with business priorities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality product features.
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
• Act as a liaison between the development team and stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and understanding of product vision.
• Analyze market trends and customer feedback to inform product decisions.
• Participate in Scrum meetings and provide guidance to the development team.
18 years ago I wrote 5 values and that’s how the name PICHE was created. For all those years these values have guided everything we do and how we do it, only now I can grasp just how significant it is. I feel encouraged and grateful that these values are just as significant to each of you. Could you imagine how powerful Latvia would be if it also had the same values? We would be the most powerful nation in the world!
What is work?
For us, it is an opportunity to make life meaningful.
We don't create jobs, we create space for opportunity. A place to grow together and make our country better.
Work is the power of community